Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Strange Creatures...

Ok, it was about time to admit it. I was lost. But hey, not everyone is born with a built-in compass. And I was pretty sure I had passed that tree about three or four times now...
I pushed my way through thick shrubbery till I realized where I stood, and that was nowhere near where I wanted to be! All those hills with little doors in them... who would have thought of such things? Upon knocking on one, though, I soon found out. Dwarves without beards! These are indeed strange lands, but then again, I might have appeared a giant to them! Methinks I should have asked old Tom to tell me tales of these folk before...
I couldn't help but giggle as I noticed three cute toddlers running around, for they were so small I dare say I could have fit one into my bag!

Marigold has gone 2 miles since 1/7/10 and is following the hedgerows south.

No comments:

Post a Comment