Thursday, January 7, 2010

I was wandering aimlessly through the woods when I noticed a piece of paper flying about on the wind. I reached out and grabbed it. It read:
Its the oh-so-many-th birthday party for Bilbo and Frodo. Despite the fact that they both went to the Grey Havens, we Hobbitses still throw a huge party every year (run by Samwise and his children!). Please join us in celebration!
Maybe it was just an extra that had fallen out of a bag. Who knows? But I was tired of walking, and I needed a distraction. All right, I decided, I'll go. I'm sure they won't mind. Now, I just have to find this place... I turned over the invitation and saw an address on the back. Bag End! Ah, that's not that far from here. And so I set off.

Cuilpantiel has gone 7 miles since 1/4/10



No comments:

Post a Comment